WBFS Manager 3.0
Other Available Downloads
- Added Channel Creation support. (Disabled by default, to enable go to Options->Channel Creation and Enable. Follow the instructions provided below.)
- Added "Large Cover View"s, which are two side panels that display the cover for the currently selected item.
- Added Automatically Check for Updates option (Requires Internet access, can be disabled).
- Added the option to cancel batch operations (cancellation occurs as soon as the current item is finished).
- Added drive status indicator under the left-hand list, blue shows amount of used space, green shows amount of used space after adding all entries from the "Games To Add" list.
- Added Help menu option.
- Added direct drive-to-drive copying for drive's with similar sector sizes. Drive-To-Drive copying will now first check if it's possible to do direct copying, if not it will revert to indirect copying.
- Now automatically requests to Run as Administrator.
- Fixed the estimated size being wrong for some games.
- Fixed an issue with CSV files being exported incorrectly sometimes.
- Save expander states, so the user doesn't have to keep re-opening them each time.
- Fixed Homebrew Channel creation. (Now using WiiCrazy's USB Loader DOL instead of Yal).
- Fixed an issue with the "Estimated Total Size" not updating correctly when games were removed from the right-hand list.
- Now checks the filesystem type of a drive before loading to make sure it's not NTFS, FAT or ext.
- Fixed an issue with games with ":" or other special characters causing issues during batch extraction.
- Fixed issue with game regions showing up incorrectly in initial 2.5 release.
- Fixed issue with RAR files in subfolders not being detected during drag and drop operations.
- Removed thousandth of a seconds from elapsed time in progress bar.
- Fixed mislabled blocks status (was Blocks Used, should be Blocks Free).
- Fixed some other minor issues.
- Changed installer (now prompts for .NET 3.5 SP1 before installing, also gives options for installing langauges, etc).
Channel Creation notes:
- To enable channel creation, go to Edit->Options and click on the Channel Creation tab. Then specify the base WAD file that you want to use, the location of the common-key.bin file, as well as the loader that you want to use. Click OK to confirm the changes.
- Once channel creation has been enabled, you can choose one or more entries on the Games To Add list then click "Create Channels" (or right click and choose "Create Channels").
- If you choose multiple entries, you will be asked to choose a folder to save the WAD files in and a batch creation process will begin.
- If you choose a single entry, you will be prompted for the 4 letter Channel ID you want to use and where you want to save the file.
- Be careful with the Channel IDs you choose, if you have an existing channel with the same ID, it will be overwritten when you install the channel.
- If you want, you can specify a USB loader DOL file other than the packaged presets. To do this, fill in the "USB Loader DOL File" setting with the DOL file you want to use, then type in the placeholder title ID in the "Title ID Placeholder" field, then click OK to confirm the changes.
- A base WAD is not included with this application, you must supply your own. It is best to use a WAD file that belongs to a channel and one that is the same region as your console.
- The common-key.bin file is not included with this application, you must supply the common-key.bin file.
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (the installer will prompt you to automatically download and install it if you don't already have it.)
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista (tested thoroughly. May need to "Run as Administrator" depending on user's settings and UAC settings).
- Windows 7 (tested and working. May need to "Run as Administrator" depending on user's settings and UAC settings).
- Windows XP (tested by a few other users, should work fine.)
Kiakakyle, the 64 bit version is available on the website under downloads. In the matter of a review, WBFS Manager exactly what is needed to handle WBFS partitions and Wii/GC backups, and does it as well as anyone can hope for. 5 stars.
on Aug 14, 2012 at 12:22 AM
very good program
on Apr 9 at 4:03 PM
I would like it more if i could back up my game cube games on the hard drive as well do you think you will make this possible ?
on Mar 21 at 6:34 PM
i like it because its nice i guess?
on Feb 8 at 2:28 PM
good a bataghga
on Jan 20 at 3:07 PM
on Jan 19 at 7:52 PM
on Jan 16 at 6:20 AM
on Oct 29, 2013 at 7:26 PM
no lo puedo descargar
on Dec 30, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Very good manager with good fixes.
on Dec 5, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Really great! Complete, easy and quick!
on Nov 10, 2012 at 4:05 AM
on Oct 24, 2012 at 12:01 AM
The best edbvery game from wbfs manager thanks to all the creators thanks for helping the poor my son could now play his favorate games thank for helping out thank you.
on Oct 11, 2012 at 1:59 AM
It also works perfect on Windows 8 Release preview x64 :)
on Jul 18, 2012 at 5:55 PM
This would be awesome, but some reason I can't use it. Everytime I go to install it, I get an Error mesage saying it's a 32-bit installation can i please download the 64-bit version. Where is this infamous 64-bit version ?
on Jul 8, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Excellent work! Need to Turkish translating..
on Feb 9, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Works great!! Well done
on Dec 28, 2011 at 2:40 AM
on Dec 13, 2011 at 4:56 PM
I'm a *NewBie ;-) Which explains my confusion & rising STRESS levels...What to do..What to do??
on Oct 31, 2011 at 2:58 PM
esta facil de usar
on Aug 15, 2011 at 9:24 PM
on Jul 7, 2011 at 4:10 PM
Great Work Man
on Jun 4, 2011 at 2:10 AM
Installed it on a Vista 32 OS, works great and fast with .iso. Slower with wbfs, I managed to put 200 games at once on a HDD (500GB), took me about 11 hours, no problem for me though as I did it in the evening and everything was done when I woke up the following morning. Very usefull and good working tool!
on Jan 20, 2011 at 4:15 PM
The only one I know that works perfectly under Win 7 64bits... The fifth star will be when it will be possible to export (HTML or other) de game list with covers and names (like wbfstools does).
Thanks a lot for this great app.
on Jan 8, 2011 at 6:30 PM
I SAD MANY PEOPLE USE IT,S WORKED GRAET
on Dec 25, 2010 at 10:03 PM
I'm running Windows 7 and version 2.5/3.0 of the software. If you try to remove an entry that was made doing a direct install, this software will throw an error trying to access protected memory. It is an un-handled error and causes the program to crash. This option is done using either the button or the right-clicked pop-up menu.
on Oct 26, 2010 at 2:49 PM
This is hands down one of the easiest backup managers to use. Nice one alex. oh and by the way, the review that is 4 down from mine, that guy is a complete retard, no literaly, i think he is slow. WHY ON EARTH WOULD A WBFS DRIVE STORE ISO'S? IT IS WBFS FORMAT MY GUY. Again thanks alex for the great program and keep up the fine work. I would have given it 10 stars, but i didnt have an option. lol
on Sep 25, 2010 at 11:09 PM
<a href="http://hubpages.com/hub/Ultimate-Traffic-Siphon-Review-And-Bonus-Is-it-A-SCAM/"> Traffic Siphon Review</a>
<a href="http://hubpages.com/hub/Ultimate-Traffic-Siphon-Review-And-Bonus-Is-it-A-SCAM/"> Traffic Siphon SCAM</a>
<a href="http://hubpages.com/hub/Ultimate-Traffic-Siphon-Review-And-Bonus-Is-it-A-SCAM/"> Traffic Siphon Bonus</a>
on Sep 19, 2010 at 3:43 PM
Clone hard drive to hard drive well, it detects cool the WBFS partitions, nice interface, features ! it's the best WBFS manager I've used so far.
on Sep 1, 2010 at 8:18 PM
The last comment from 'ustyrant' said WBFS Manaager "WILL NOT clone or copy ISO's to another HDD". That is not a function of any WBFS product. What it will do is extract single or multiple ISOs from the WBFS file to other HDs. The other product referenced in his review crashes with a int32 error when accessing large WBFS files.
WBFS Manager is a good product, but I was only able to add 99 games.
on Aug 30, 2010 at 12:22 PM
Horrible. It works great to format to WBFS, and to simply move ISO's to the disk, but it WILL NOT clone or copy ISO's to another HDD.
For this, use http://www.nubecoder.com/files/wii/ncWBFSTool_v1.1.b3.rar
I wasted OVERNIGHT time several times, only for it to fail miserably. The aforementioned tool worked flawlessly the first time.
on Aug 20, 2010 at 7:03 PM
on Aug 3, 2010 at 10:20 PM
very easy to use!!! (my little nephew-5 years old, use it)!!!
on Jun 30, 2010 at 11:50 AM
it´s so funtional
on Jun 14, 2010 at 8:32 PM
I noticed there is a limit of 499 titles that could be added to a drive. Would be nice if this software cap removed.
on Jun 6, 2010 at 1:39 PM
I downloaded this but I don't know what to do. do you I load it on my laptop or my external drive
on Apr 18, 2010 at 2:22 AM
Hopefully this will help someone, I've used this program in the past with both vista and windows 7 32 bit, & recently upgraded to windows 7 64bit. For some reason I couldnt get netframework 3.5 to install properly so I tryed netframework 4.0 with windows 7 64 bit and it works flawlessly. Maybe that will help someone else out. Would like 2 also ad a Big Thanks to the creator(s) of the WBFS software
on Apr 16, 2010 at 4:06 AM
awsome really like hard drive is the way to go
on Apr 8, 2010 at 11:04 PM
I'm new to the Wii, but this was the EASIEST hack I've ever done. Thanks for such a straight-forward app!
on Feb 23, 2010 at 2:26 PM
on Feb 22, 2010 at 8:10 AM
Works well, no issues so far. :D East to put my backups on a USB drive for easy play! Thanks!
on Feb 5, 2010 at 5:22 AM
This has to be one of the best programs of the moment ! Fantastic piece of kit. Keep up the good work!!!!
on Dec 16, 2009 at 9:05 PM
it looks like great but were is the link to download it?
on Dec 2, 2009 at 5:17 PM
thanks for your help
on Nov 28, 2009 at 10:19 PM
x64 version works perfectly on Windows 7 x64 Ultimate including all windows updates. So easy to use and I personally don't need to Run As Administrator, even though I have UAC enabled.
Many thanks and well done, donation will be made soon.
on Nov 26, 2009 at 11:16 AM
THX For WBFS Manger 3.0
on Nov 21, 2009 at 7:55 PM
where are the download??
on Nov 20, 2009 at 6:10 PM
Awesome on XP
on Nov 20, 2009 at 2:16 AM
it nice for gameas
on Nov 7, 2009 at 5:42 AM
How can I download the WBFS manager 3.0?
on Nov 1, 2009 at 8:10 AM
Works awesome on XP, but having windows 7 issues. See discussion for more information.
on Oct 31, 2009 at 6:12 PM
where to download?
on Oct 29, 2009 at 10:09 AM
This latest version 3.0.1 works on my vista x64 when it was crashing and wouldn't let me format the hard drive. Thanks works flawless now! Off to play wii on my hdd again!
on Oct 29, 2009 at 1:53 AM
C'set un superbe logiciel.
on Aug 30, 2009 at 12:40 PM
thank you very much for your wbfs aplication
my kids are so happy to play all game via usb loader
i'm very happy too LOL!
so anyway thank again!
continue your great work!
on Aug 29, 2009 at 9:01 PM
Very Good job guys. I hope that a lot of people show their appreciation. You guys nailed well. i be checking more of your project. (^_^)
on Jul 27, 2009 at 8:33 PM
Good, but could be better. Needs more speed & shutdoun option when finished.
on Jul 18, 2009 at 11:00 PM
There is a problem for the channel creation with the game Wii Sport Resort (error 002 at boot).
on Jul 17, 2009 at 2:42 PM
excellent program, easy to use, have reccomended it to all my friends. thanks for your hard work.
on Jul 2, 2009 at 6:23 PM
Only thing missing is GC support
on Jun 28, 2009 at 1:49 AM
A real top notch application that I have very high hopes for in future releases. Great work and much appreciated.
on Jun 27, 2009 at 11:22 PM
Exceelent WBFS manager GUI tool and very stable. I love the interface.
If DVD to USB feature is supported I would definately give a 5 star rating.
on Jun 22, 2009 at 8:33 PM
This is really awesome! I look forward to future revisions with (hopefully) intergrated help, and support for gamecube isos!
on Jun 15, 2009 at 9:02 PM
perfect.. no more changing DVD's and choosing from a lot of Games..
on Jun 13, 2009 at 2:13 PM
on Jun 10, 2009 at 4:08 AM
loving it!!!, mediafile support would be even better....!
on Jun 1, 2009 at 6:44 PM
Fantastic App just needs the ability to change the game code so you could add your own pictures for album art!
on May 12, 2009 at 12:49 PM
One of the greatest application I have used last few years! Very well done, feature rich, rapid development. Thank you!
on May 8, 2009 at 6:10 AM
The most easy interface ever for creating channels and make backups. Thank you for great app!
on May 7, 2009 at 3:32 AM
on May 4, 2009 at 12:23 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.