WBFS Manager can not see Partition

Jan 17, 2010 at 7:29 PM

Hi All

I successfully installed HBC and USB loader last night plugged in USB HDD and formatted WBFS Partition with drive attached to the Wii. Installed two games. Now when I attach the drive to my PC and run WBFS Manager it won't detect any WBFS partitions. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank You

Jan 17, 2010 at 8:45 PM

i've got th same problem :-(

my os is Vista (32bit) . I used WBFS Manager for a week without problems.

Today I formatted my computer and now I have this problem.

the hard drive is regularly recognized by USB loader GX, even now that WBFS Manager does not recognize more.

i've tried the 2.5 version, the 3.0 version and 3.01 without remedy.

i've got the net framework on board.

bye bye ;-)

Jan 17, 2010 at 11:48 PM

I know its simple, but are you connecting the drive after you've opened the WBFS manager? If so you have to click on the 'reload drive' tab then the 'load' tab, making sure you've got the correct drive letter highlighted.

Jan 18, 2010 at 3:05 AM

Hi All

Thank you for your responces.

I have tried connecting the drive with windows 7 loaded then opening WBFS Manager then reload drive and load partition but it just returns a message no WBFS partitions found. It also returns the same message if I plug the drive in first then boot windows.

Many Thanks

Jan 18, 2010 at 8:00 AM
jonny450 wrote:

I know its simple, but are you connecting the drive after you've opened the WBFS manager? If so you have to click on the 'reload drive' tab then the 'load' tab, making sure you've got the correct drive letter highlighted.

I already tried every kind of configuration ...... but nothing happened

Jan 19, 2010 at 4:40 AM

You said you formatted the drive when plug to the wii , right ? , you should format  to wbfs it when is plug to the pc .

Jan 19, 2010 at 8:33 AM
caraloca wrote:

You said you formatted the drive when plug to the wii , right ? , you should format  to wbfs it when is plug to the pc .

I formatted the USB disk with WBFS Manager.