WBFS manager takes ages and freezes

Aug 3, 2009 at 10:32 AM

My WBFS manager seems to freeze when adding game to my hard drive. The bar reaxhes 3rd of tehway across and stops. It is formatted correctly as i have other games on there.

my question is how long should it take to add a game iso from pc to the hard drive using WBFS manager and has anyone had the freezing issues?

thanks

Sep 10, 2009 at 7:26 AM

hi

not every game has the exact amount of data. so the times differs. But take half an hour as standart. Also the times differs if you use two usb harddisks. The time will then be tripple (about 1.5 hour). But you must see activity by the copiying bar moving from left to right. When it freezes then it is doing nothing and you have some compability problem.

Oct 31, 2009 at 1:58 AM

Hi Ryan,

have same issue here... takes forever and progress bar doesn't advance (after 4 hours, maybe he reached 1 % if I'm lucky)...

Did you find out how to solve this?

regards,

Edwin

Oct 31, 2009 at 12:08 PM

Same happens to me

Long Long time to copy ISO ~ 24Hours

Eaven "Cancle" button don't work or take forever

regards,

David.

Oct 31, 2009 at 1:14 PM

I did fix it yes. I just unistalled it and installed it again. that seemed to fix it for me

Oct 31, 2009 at 5:54 PM

have the same issue with another wbfs tool ... so don't think it's the softw.   but rather XP - usb issue ...

But I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling WBFS Manager 3.0.1 ...

Nov 5, 2009 at 9:36 AM

I have the problem too, but I have a solution!

Probably doesn't work for everyone:

1. When you transfer your game and after 5 minutes the bar hasn't gone further, click the close button top right.

This will send a signal to the manager to shutdown, but it only will awake and continue at a much faster rate.

This worked for me.