Save game partition only to hd

May 17, 2009 at 1:30 PM

How do I save only the game partition to hd backup with extract iso function?  When I first installed program only game partitions were saved, example Wack Races 18M, the game saved as an *.img file.  I changed the Option - Advanced to save "All Partition", now when I reset to "Only Game Partition" the save to hd is 4.6G *.iso file.  I've tried to uninstall and re-install, but I can no longer save the smaller "Game Only" data as *.img file.  The *.iso file shows a size on disc of approximately 0.2M, but the file size is 4.6G.

I was also using WBFSgui.

Thanks in advance. 

Jun 16, 2009 at 5:41 PM

I never had it working before.. well I didn't try. But it isn't working now. I would really like a way to extract only the game partition. Right now I've got like 110 games loaded and they take up about 250gb. I'd like to be able to make a backup of those for transferring to another drive easily.. or for simply safekeeping in case the external drive craps out one day. And currently if I extract the 101 games I end up with 450gb instead of 250gb... It's nice that you can extract back to a 4.7gb burnable format but I'd really love the option to only extract the small game partition.

Please advise if there's a way to do this with the latest 3.0.1 release.

Thanks!