Error When Adding Over 4GB Worth Of Files

Dec 18, 2013 at 8:22 PM
I purchased a 64GB after I filled my 8GB USB and wanted more games. I put all the games I had on my 8GB USB onto the 64GB one and it all went smoothly. I ran CFG USB Loader and some games where crashing and not playing so I re-formatted the 64GB USB drive and tried again to put them back on the USB using WBFS to see if that solved the problem. Anyway after re-formatting my 64GB I now get and error when adding games which exceed 4GB.

For Example

Modern Warfare 3 = 4.06GB

It says the game was added successfully and then I click OK and another box appears with the error :

"error occurred while loading drive. Make sure the drive is not in use or open and that it has been formatted to WBFS format"

If I add just

Sports Island = 370MB
Mario Party 8 = 3.23GB
                     = 3.93GB
That will work with no errors but then when I add another game, lets say

Wii Party = 0.99GB

It will say the error above.

Every time I exceed 4GB if that in one big game or multiple small games I get that error. I haven't found anything online about the problem I am having so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have re-formatted my USB many times to try and solve this problem both with FAT32 and NTFS and still have the same problem.
Dec 20, 2013 at 1:39 PM
After running a surface test I found thousands of errors. It was a faulty USB, nothing to do with WBFS manager.