Wii games no color

Jan 7, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Hi there. I downloaded wii games using WBFS onto my external hard drive. I plugged it into the Wii, and the games work but all have no color. Any help as to why??

Jan 9, 2012 at 2:13 PM

hmm i have heard of this problem before. Try also other games Pal and ntsc. i dont really know what program you are using but try go to setting and change the setting there for video. Like something with pal 60 50 in the wii backup loader. I recomend usb loader gx.. Google and youtube should help!!

Jan 11, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Thanks for goods post! It's nice for us

mobile price india

laptop price india

website worth calculator

Feb 6, 2012 at 5:22 AM

Advanced Monster Beats Pro cable with Quadripole twisted pair construction reduces signal loss for balanced sound and clarity.Compact connector design reduces bulk and eases unnecessary strain that can damage headphone connectors and ports.Integrated mute button lets you listen to the outside world without removing your Monster Beats.Beats fold into a compact shape for easy packing wherever you're going.Rugged case with rigid construction keeps Beats and accessories safe during transport.Ultra-soft cleaning cloth with AEGIS?microbe shield keeps Beats looking good and controls germs on your ear cushions.Advanced materials make Beats Dr Dre stand out from the crowd, and keep them looking good.Weight: 260 grams, 270 grams with batteries

Other Tags:

Beats Tour Monster Beats Monster Beats Studio Beats Dr Dre Monster iBeats Beats By Dre Beats Studio Beats Solo Monster Beats Studio Diddy Beats Monster Earphones Monster Just Power Beats Dre Lady Gaga Heartbeats Monster Headphones Monster Turbine Monster Miles Davis Tribute lkmonsterbeats

Feb 8, 2012 at 1:15 PM

just want to say .. good job brother.... Thanks for sharing it.

website worth calculator

mobile price india

laptop price india

Nokia Mobile Price List

Samsung Mobile Price List

Micromax Mobile Price List

Blackberry Mobile Price List

Dell Laptop price List

Toshiba Laptop price List

Apple Laptop price List