Game Won't Start

Dec 23, 2011 at 7:16 PM
Edited Dec 23, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Okay so I got everything working as far as the drive formatted correctly and having USBloader working and I've copied a few games I own onto the harddrive that I formatted, and they work perfectly, however I added an iso of a game I downloaded and it shows up and I can even download the cover in the USBloader but when I go to try and play the game the screen goes black and the wii mote turns off and I have to go and manually turn it off by holding down the power button, I tried both Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Skyward sword and I happened both times, any ideas? Thanks in advance for the help!

Feb 17, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Thanks for goods post! It's nice for us.

mobile price india

laptop price india

Nokia Mobile Price List

Samsung Mobile Price List

Micromax Mobile Price List

Blackberry Mobile Price List

Dell Laptop price List

Toshiba Laptop price List

Apple Laptop price List

website worth calculator

Mar 4, 2012 at 7:53 AM

I have the same problem. Have you had a reply to this. Have you fixed the problem? If so how. I am getting very frustrated at the moment

May 17, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Make sure you are using the latest versioon of USBloader GX. I've only played around with the Wii software and modding for a few days now, but I know with softmods, if your version of software are old and newer games come out, they usually have updated keys built in which will cause it to not load. Also make sure there is a good version of the game. You know, make sure you didn't illegally download it becuase if a couple of bits of data are off in the ISO file then I would assume the Checksum check to make sure the game is a legitimate disk, would fail. I could be wrond about the Hash check, as I said I do not have much experience with modding Wii's, just PS3 and 360. This is the first Wii I've modded and its working great.

So in summary make sure your USBloader GX is the latest version and make sure your game is a full, error less copy (if you did illegally download, see if you can compare the Checksum.

Jul 30, 2012 at 7:37 PM

i have the same problem with all my games. i have 500 gb hard drive with about 120 games it works fine. but when i use the manager software from my home pc and try to clone games onto 32gb usb sticks the games show but wont load wen putinto the wii console.  Did u fix your problem or can someone help me?

Nov 7, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Is there any solution for this yet.. In my case the game covers show up, and when selecting a game it will play the music background, but when selecting it, the screen goes black and takes me back to the USB Loader GX screen selecting it and loading it will take me to the games list again and going into a loop..

Thanx for any help on this..