Bad Image error when trying to run WBFS manager

Oct 10, 2011 at 10:24 PM

I'm hoping someone out there can help me with this issue.  I installed WBFS Manager earlier this summer and it worked just fine.  Fast forward several months later and I go to load it up but instead of running I am greeted with an error window which essentially says:

WBFSManager.exe - Bad Image

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v3.0\WPF\wpfgfx_v0300.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.  Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

I tried reinstalling WBFS manager and I still get this very same error.  when I followed the filepath mentioned in the error window to the actual wpfbfx_v0300.dll file it was there but said it was 0Kb bit which doesn't sound quite right to me.

Does anyone have any advice they could share with me?

Thanks.

Oct 24, 2011 at 12:11 PM

Sounds like a damaged .Net framework install.  I would recommend downloading the .NET framework 3.0 installer from http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=31 and installing that to see if it fixes the problem.