Here's some advice for n00bz like me who cannot find help and are having similar problems:
1. If you have nearly 2tb data, like me, then backup your shit asap to avoid hassle when everything is still in working condition.
2. If Windows tells you that you have to format to access the drive or if your Wii doesn't show any games, DO NOT FORMAT DISC NO MATTER WHAT. If you cannot access your games on your hdd, then wait to get another hdd and use it to recover and backup
your lost data.
3. R-Studio recovered all my files, even though I could not access the hdd with Windows. I recommend using that software to recover your files.
4. Wii Backup Manager works a bit better than WBFS Manager. I also suggest that program.
5. Newer USB loaders, like CFG USB Loader, do not need a WBFS file system, even though it can still run it. The biggest disadvantages to the WBFS file system are that you can only have a max 500 games, and you cannot use it for anything else; only
games. With FAT32, the file size is 4GB max, which means you can't play games like Metroid Trilogy. So the NTFS file system is the way to go.
Hope this helps anyone else out there, since I received no help from anyone on this site and since the person I got the games from does not want to recopy his games library for me.
And to those who read my original post, knew how to help, and ignored me: you can all go fuck yourselves while I play all these Wii games... weeeeeeeeeeeee!