wbfs help!!

Oct 17, 2010 at 6:11 PM

ok i don't know if im just not seeing it on the websites help or what but when i put the flash drive in it wont let me do anything it says i need to format it but it wont let me do tat and i cant load anything please someone help

Nov 19, 2010 at 3:52 PM

I have the same problem =(. I tried the pen clean and nothing....

Nov 29, 2010 at 4:43 PM

Then why don't you format it?

If you have a blank SD card / external hdd, ensure that it is formatted (fat32/ntfs).  Once formatted, open WBFS and select the drive that the flash/external hdd is using.  Click the Format button and it should format the drive for you.

From here, you can begin using this drive to back up all of your Wii games.

Dec 24, 2010 at 11:24 PM

i have a similar problem. I formatted my hdd through usb loader gx but when i run WBFS manager it says that it is in use. I tried running WBFS MNGR then plugging in my seagate free agent hdd it says that it is in use and all i can do format it,but i dont want because i have gameson therethat i have lost/misplaced. please help.

Dec 28, 2010 at 5:11 AM

Same problem here, I get "an error occurred while attempting to format the drive" when I try and format, and "Error occurred while loading the drive. Make sure drive is not in use or open and that it has been formatted to WBFS format" when I try and load.

What have I missed?