2 WBFS Partitions in hard drive ?

Jan 18, 2010 at 9:26 PM

Hi
as we know the WBFS has a limited of 500 games .
I have a hard drive of 2 TB (2000 gbs ) and I was wondering if I can partition it in 2 and put 400 games in each partition .
Does my wii will see both partitions ?
Does anyone try this already or something similar?

Thank you

Mar 18, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Hello,

I have the same problem as you. I made some tests and USB Loader support 2TB partition. The only problem is that WBFS Manager 3.0 doesn't support 2TB partition. I'm afraid that you will have to split your hard drive.

I will try if USB Loader Gx will load both partitions at the same time.

Mar 18, 2010 at 3:33 PM

Yes im trying to find a way to add mor than 500 games to 1 partition .

All the loaders only read 1 partition including GX , so the way to go is to find a way to put more than 500 games , because i think that even if usb loader can read a 2tb partition still the 500 games limitation applies .

thanks for posting your finds .

Mar 25, 2010 at 8:48 AM

USB Loader GX can open and load games from second partition! It works! I don't now how, but it works.

Mar 25, 2010 at 1:03 PM
skorjanc75 wrote:

USB Loader GX can open and load games from second partition! It works! I don't now how, but it works.

everybdy has been trying to do it , please you have to add your finds with more info  , version of usb loader gx , settings in your hard drive   and  how did you load the 2d partitition ?, when you open usb loader what do you see ?, etc...

thanks