Back Ups from PC won't Play

Dec 27, 2009 at 12:02 AM
Edited Dec 27, 2009 at 12:04 AM

five months ago or so i began using WBFS Manager and 1tb Western Digital, at first everything was working perfectly, then i had to change HD to Buffallo or something and games began dropping one by one after couple of weeks, since then i went back to Western Digital, actually tried 5 different HDs and upgraded the system and CANNOT play any of my games that are storred on PC.

Here is the problem: I back up original through  Configurable USB Loader or USB Loader GX onto HD they play fine, then move it PC through WBFS Manager, When I try to move them back on HD they stop playing. I can see them whatever I use Cofigurable USB Loader or NeoGamma or USB Loader but once I click on the game it either goes to black screen or freezes up after the warning screen, i have about 40 gamess (all but three or four are back ups) and none play right now, any suggestions, I've been at this for months now, I have no idea what else to try!!!

If it plays right after ripping it, but wont play after i transfer it to PC and back, it must WBFS manager? right???

thanks for your input,