How to Upload Images so that they appear in USB Loader

Dec 19, 2009 at 8:03 AM

Hi there,

Of late I have been uploading ISO's only to find that when I go to search for them (once Wii is turned on and I click on USB ...... channel etc etc ) there is just a " ? "image.

When I load the ISO to the WBFS Manager  - My ISO actually shows the game image either on left of right side where the tab say's 'Large Cover View'

Please reply with Bullet points on how to have that image appear on hard drive as to make searching for game titles easier. (I have just under 300 titles - 292 were already provided on a HD for me, and nearly all of these DO already have both game cover - and even DISK images (???)

Thanks to all that reply - and sorry if this is a really noob question or very simple to answer  (google has not been my friend on this one)

Merry Christmas to all

Dec 19, 2009 at 4:53 PM

What are you using for a loader?

Dec 19, 2009 at 6:09 PM

it could vary from loader to loader, and since only been using usbloader GX here, only knowing info for it. its as simple as pressing '1' on wiimore and letting usbloader itself download all the covers from wiitdb :) (given that you have preconfigured network connections to wii)

Dec 19, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Thanks for the replies - And the job has been completed (yippee!!)

I too have the USBLoader GX.

Once again - thank you