Please Add Option To Extract "Scrubbed" ISO

Oct 17, 2009 at 11:44 AM

I understand the appeal / need to be able to extract the game back to its original untouched ISO form, but would like to be able to back up my library to a computer. Clearly WBFS is capable of scrubbing Wii ISO files, so why isn't there an option to extract to a "scrubbed" ISO file? Some of these games are wasting so much space its funny (hello Wii Sports!), and I really don't want to keep everything inside of RAR archives for no good reason.

Aside from that feature request, I love WBFS Manager and think its the best tool around to handle Wii harddrives and ISOs and things. My roommate & I are slowly archiving the Wii collection into image form, so now the DVDs will stay in the closet. I can confirm the following stuff works exactly as expected:

-Dumping an ISO into a WBFS formatted drive works A-OK and scrubbing does not appear to have rendered any games non-functional so far

-both USB Loader GX and uLoader happily work with out drive.

-Games ripped with uLoader are accessible and appear to work properly within WBFS Manager

--Ripping with USB Loader GX appeared to completely fail and whatever it did caused both USB Loader GX and WBFS Manager to be unable to read the drive anymore. Reformatting fixed it.

I have NOT tested drive to drive cloning or channel creation yet.

Dec 15, 2009 at 8:49 PM

This would be a great function. I have a scrubber tool, but I'm lazy and don't have the time to extract 200 games, then scrub.

Dec 15, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Same here I would love to be able to use this app to add my ciso's to my hard drive.