(Error Code -304) Trying to create a channel

Apr 29, 2009 at 9:09 PM
Edited Apr 29, 2009 at 9:19 PM
Hi :)
I've been using WBFS Manager since the first release and never had any problems with it up until now.

My problem:
I tried to make a channel for Pikmin 2 PAL and this error came up:
http://i43.tinypic.com/25rphf6.png

So I tried again and this error came up:

-----------------
-----------------
An unexpected channel creation error occurred. Please send the following information to the application developer at wbfsmanager@gmail.com (You can copy this text by pressing Ctrl+C or use the log file in the installation directory (must Run as Administrator in Vista+)): Version 3.0.0.0, OS: Microsoft Windows NT 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 Message: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\Bender\AppData\Local\Temp\WBFSTemp\ChanTemp' because it is being used by another process.
Stack trace:    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive)

at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive)

at WBFSManager.MainWindow.CreateChannel(IList entriesToCreateFor, String outputPath, String channelId, BackgroundWorker worker)
Details: C:\Program Files\WBFS\WBFS Manager 3.0\base.wad C:\Program Files\WBFS\WBFS Manager 3.0\SDUSBLoader v15.dol CRAPPY C:\Program Files\WBFS\WBFS Manager 3.0\common-key.bin U92P C:\Users\Bender\AppData\Local\Temp\WBFSTemp\ChanTemp pkmn2.wad
-----------------
-----------------

I used SSBB Wad channel as my base wad, Waninkoko's SD/USB Loader v.15, and the same common-key.bin I use for WiiScrubber.
I also tried running it as administrator but it didn't work.

Thanks for the help.
Coordinator
Apr 29, 2009 at 10:10 PM
The DOL file must be a direct boot DOL. Waninkoko's Loader DOL isn't one. Use the WiiCrazy setting that's packaged with the application and it should work.
Apr 30, 2009 at 4:53 AM
It worked! Thanks a lot :)