WBFS Manager Source

Apr 28, 2009 at 11:07 PM
This is the best WBFS Manager I have used, I was wondering if the source will be released for it.  I am using an 80GB 5.5G Ipod as my drive and I can only put ISOs on it using a special build of the command line WBFS that I built.  It would be great to be able to tweak your manager so I can use it with my drive or add functionality so the user could select (or the software could detect) the 2048 block size as well as the 512. 

Again, great program, keep up the good work!
Apr 29, 2009 at 9:46 AM
WBFS Manager is under GPLv2 and WBFS manager author must supply sources.

Coordinator
Apr 29, 2009 at 1:11 PM
Source is now available, and due to repeated requests for immediate access, I've decided to halt all further code cleanup and extra commenting and release it as-is. I will no longer be providing any updates to the program or code. It would be much appreciated if the donation links were kept in any derivative works.
Apr 29, 2009 at 5:40 PM
Thanks for releasing the source!  Any reason you won't be updating or creating future versions?  I think the community really appreciates your work.
Sep 10, 2009 at 8:11 AM

I'm having trouble with my iPod, and getting it to work with WBFS. Any chance you could share your custom version?

Sep 18, 2009 at 5:37 AM

@woobarb

I am having problems with formatting my iPod with  WBFS. I am still searching for a way and so far I found on the iTunes site is how to enable it Storage Drive, which is close to the solution I hope. Lol. I have searched all over google and youtube for the answer, and found none.