Feedback, Comments and Suggestions

Apr 15, 2009 at 4:51 AM
Post feedback on WBFS Manager here.
Apr 16, 2009 at 11:13 AM
A really good feature to add would be the ability to copy from one WBFS drive to another.

Apart from that I LOVE the tool.
Apr 16, 2009 at 4:53 PM
Edited Apr 16, 2009 at 4:56 PM
FORGET IT (Finaly find where is the number of game installed)  :)
Apr 18, 2009 at 5:30 PM
It's be nice if we could import/export a titles.txt for use in the Ultimate Edition and for showing game names as we want in WBFS Manager rather than actually renaming the games as renaming can break Wii Music & Wii Fit amongst others
Apr 21, 2009 at 9:26 PM
One feature that would be great is the ability to extract the game off of the WBFS drive to an ISO that can be burned onto a DVD. 
Apr 21, 2009 at 10:46 PM
@Gavry: That feature is now available in v2.5
@Mitnik: This feature is also available in 2.5 however files are extracted as CSV files, you may need to modify them slightly to get them working for Ultimate Edition. To export, select the items you want to export (Hold shift or ctrl and select the items) or don't select any items to export all, then right click and choose Export Game List on the menu.
By the way, renaming done using WBFS Manager is unlikely to break games, since the renaming is only done in the WBFS header, not on the actual game.
@blimpo: You can do this already using the extract option. It'll create an ISO file that you can either store or burn.
Apr 22, 2009 at 6:25 AM
Here's a way to create wii channels for any usb backup:
I've testet it with Super Mario Galaxy PAL and it's working but it's a lot of handwork (getting opening.bnr, changing and pack.bat).
This would be so much cooler than creating HBC entrys.
Apr 22, 2009 at 4:00 PM
I have couple of issues I would like to see here in the future.

- It would be great if previous installation would not be needed to
  uninstall before the new version can be installed. Many applications
  can do new installation over the previous one.

- Currently any actions (copying, rar-unpacking, cloning) cannot be interrupted.
  There really should be possibility to cancel the started process (for a reason or another).

- There is nice "space status" info available at the bottom of the window. However,
  when I do "12 ISO adding to WBFS" the numbers at this "space status" area are not
  updated once during the copying. I would like to see them updated after each copied ISO.

Thanks. Waiting for the next release :)

Apr 23, 2009 at 2:31 AM
WOW...   This is for sure the most advanced wbfs manager I've seen so far.  Thumbs up guys.
Just one question, does the tool download the games jacket everytime it is used or are they stored somewhere on the PC?  Is is possible to stored in the wbfs HD and allow the USB Loader channel load them?
By the way, where do you get the jacket pics?  Mind sharing the web address?

Apr 23, 2009 at 6:50 AM
Thank you for the feedback.
@lapidus: they are indeed stored on the computer at My Documents\WBFS Manager Covers. The owner of the website from which the covers are downloaded has requested that the application not put them on the SD card for the purpose you mentioned. He has however given me the privelege to use his site for the in-application covers.
@janta: still looking for a good installer package, hard to come across a good, free one. Cancellation is something that will likely make it into 3.0, sorry for the inconvenience. Updating the disk stats after each entry is finished (while there is a batch addition going on) would slow things down a bit.It should however update the stats once all additions are completed. If not this is a bug and please let me know if that is the case for you.
Apr 23, 2009 at 11:49 AM
could you incorporate some of wiiscrubbers functions. such as being able to browse the file structure of your ISO.

you can find the source code for wiiscrubber here;

being able to browse, extract and inject files into ISOs on your WFS would make modding files of your game very easy ^_^

cause if I'm trying to tweak something in my game ISO, I have to resend it each time. <_>
Apr 23, 2009 at 3:44 PM
Hi, I can not get the WBFS to work on my windows 7 pc.

When I try to install WBFS 2.5 I get an error complaining that h:\ drive does not have enough space.   Well my H:\ drive is a DVD-R so I am not sure why WBFS is interested in that drive.

Can you help?

Apr 25, 2009 at 11:38 AM
Is this happening during the installation process or after you run WBFS Manager?
May 2, 2009 at 3:18 AM
When extracting multiple ISO I get a "Browse for folder" dialog that don't ask me file name (they are generated automatically), but when I select only one file I get a "Select a location and name to store ISO image at:" but the File name is empty. I would be nice if this field could be already filled with the same automatically generated file name that the multiple extract use, and not having to write the file name.

May 7, 2009 at 3:19 AM
1. I love the new Create Channel(s) option for WBFS 3.0.1 but you can only create them when game is listed on right window: "Games to add to WBFS drive".
Can you make games to create channels at left window:"Games on WBFS Drive" as well?

2. Can you minimize windows while processing like copying or extracting?

Otherwise, it's the greatest application for Wii all time. Thank you so much!
May 9, 2009 at 8:15 PM

is there a suggested set up for the wii

wii modded-sd card

pen drive usb 2

external hard drive (size and partitions)

tv ....

justi now this is new but ther must be best configurations