It won't add games to usb device, says it's done

Nov 20, 2011 at 7:38 PM

I'm not pirating, just a little shout before I post this.

Anyways, here's the problem I'm having. I try adding a .iso to my usb device with this program, everything is formatted correctly and all. I click "add to drive", it says it's adding. When it's done, there is a green check mark on the right pane and it looks good. But then I look on the left pane. There is nothing on the left pane, but it said it was good! I opened the partition manager for Windows 7, it said my USB device was healthy! What is wrong, why won't it add the games to my USB? I try booting up USB loader, and it says 0.00 gb is free of 4.00 gb, yet it says 0 games. My friend told me the WBFS manager shrinks the games, so it shouldn't be the problem of size. Does anyone know a way to fix this?

Here's a snapshot of the problem: http://i.imgur.com/yjh9y.png

Nov 26, 2011 at 10:37 PM

Oh well. I never had that bug.

Dec 12, 2011 at 5:33 AM

Roverdog6, did you every get this solved?  I have the same problem.  I browse for the ISO and add to the WBFS USB Drive and get the green checkmark after about 5 seconds.  Nothing is copied.  Also, drag and drop from right to left side does nothing.  This drive works in the WII

Dec 14, 2011 at 3:47 PM

i am having the same problem ... very frustrated at this point ... it sayes the iso is copied but nothing is on usb hard drive ... in the right hand pane the games name appears, but estimated total size is 0 gb, the iso file is 1.35 gb ... i am adding games using the browse option ... and pulling them from c drive which is ntfs file format ... also these are torent files ... in options iso files only was checked so i changed it to all files ... got ssame results ... if i try to add to drive again it sayes error already exists on drive but nothing is on the drive still!!! any advice appreciated thanks modmaster

Dec 24, 2011 at 7:32 PM

I also have the problem. But i can use Pal "Europe" isos. But not usa or japanese i think its in the format of ntsc-j or something. And it loads for 2-3 and says its complete. Hope som1 knows the error!

Dec 25, 2011 at 9:57 PM

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this? its really annoying

Jan 6, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Same with "Prince of Persia Trilogy", but "Lego Harry Potter" copies perfectly.

So, i think the problem in bad iso file. 

Jan 9, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Yes youre right beavis001. Becus The files i tried to put in was a naruto Jap. and after googling and youtubing :). I discovered all people had problems with even puting it in the wbfs manager. And my other ntsc file was something wrong with the iso, so i downloaded several ntcs games. and all of them work. So its something wrong with the iso guys!. And Roverdog6 when you are downloading or doing a backup of a game u got. All games have other sizes and its kinda hard to find the size for 4 gb. I also got a 4 gb usb memory. And i cant  have the really good "games" But when u add a game look if its green. Then it work but if its red that means the iso is to big ;)) And yes wbfs shrinks them but it depends on wich game. So i recomend try download other version of the game. And try download other games also becus sometimes its like wrong in the game.... So it wont add to the drive. Took me pretty long time to figure this out haha. Andsometimes the game wont do a backup in the computer, then some people download their game on a pirated site just becus it didnt work in doing a backup.

Modmaster: I think also its something wrong with your iso file. i also recomend this site wiiiso.com becus there u should find good games. And try other games also. Many other games haha. First check were you are from.. If your from Usa region download ntsc but if u are like me from Europe try Pal. But i suggest you try both of them :).  I dont know how big your drive is. But if it its 2 gb memory card then its pretty rare u will even get a good game plus its harder to find any games for that small memory. I recomend 8 Gb card becus you can have 3-4 games on it. I got only got a 4gb but i have borrowed a 8gb memory from a friend. And its a BIG diffrence!!. Its worth the money if you look how much the price of the games really cost ;););)

Hope i did any good now, see ya1

But if you guys have any other questions try this forum... I will try to help if i know the answer.

Jan 13, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Nice posting.thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Nokia Mobile Price List

mobile price india

laptop price india

website worth calculator

Feb 6, 2012 at 5:22 AM

Advanced Monster Beats Pro cable with Quadripole twisted pair construction reduces signal loss for balanced sound and clarity.Compact connector design reduces bulk and eases unnecessary strain that can damage headphone connectors and ports.Integrated mute button lets you listen to the outside world without removing your Monster Beats.Beats fold into a compact shape for easy packing wherever you're going.Rugged case with rigid construction keeps Beats and accessories safe during transport.Ultra-soft cleaning cloth with AEGIS?microbe shield keeps Beats looking good and controls germs on your ear cushions.Advanced materials make Beats Dr Dre stand out from the crowd, and keep them looking good.Weight: 260 grams, 270 grams with batteries

Other Tags:

Beats Tour Monster Beats Monster Beats Studio Beats Dr Dre Monster iBeats Beats By Dre Beats Studio Beats Solo Monster Beats Studio Diddy Beats Monster Earphones Monster Just Power Beats Dre Lady Gaga Heartbeats Monster Headphones Monster Turbine Monster Miles Davis Tribute lkmonsterbeats

Feb 6, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Thanks for goods post! It's nice for us.

mobile price india

laptop price india

Nokia Mobile Price List

Samsung Mobile Price List

Micromax Mobile Price List

Blackberry Mobile Price List

Dell Laptop price List

Toshiba Laptop price List

Apple Laptop price List

website worth calculator

Apr 8, 2012 at 6:43 AM

hey i have the same problem maybe there is a problem in the iso but when i try deleting 1 game from the usb it didnt delete i  tried formating nothing changed

i realy need some help :(

Apr 28, 2012 at 10:55 AM

salut a tous idem pour moi !!!! je clic ajouter au lecteur tous passe bien mais rien n a gauche bizarre non de l aide please!!!

Sep 17, 2014 at 8:27 PM
Edited Sep 22, 2014 at 11:56 PM
Hello all. I didn't bother checking the date of the last post... Anyway, I've noticed a couple of interesting things: 1) If you download a pirated (bad boys and girls. I don't ;-) ) copy of some iso or wbfs file, make sure the download COMPLETES (sometimes clients like μtorrent truncates a incomplete download.) If the download IS COMPLETE (compare file size with what's posted on torrent file list,) right click on the iso or wbfs file, and select "properties." On the main tab, near the bottom, there's some checkboxs. NONE of them should be checked (especially the "read only" checkbox - messed me up countless times...) Also on this tab (for WXP and older os's) you might have a button marked "unblock." If you do, and it's not greyed out, click it. Windows blocks programs from other pc's for "safety" not "piracy." Failing that, one could try a program called Streams by sysinternals. Google is your friend. Go ahead. Like I said two things... Lastly, make sure your antivirus (I use Vipre - no issues) isn't blocking the file. If it is tho, probably for good reason. Some torrent sites will forwarn you, but better safe, than sorry. Hope this helps someone. Worked for me most times. There are a couple of downloads I'm TESTING, because I've tried all of the above, and it still says "Error reading file from disk." <- This with WBFS Manager. I've opened this with "crap" v3.3, and it seems to read it ok, and allowed me to create a wad file with it. Tested was "Wii Looney Tunes Acme Arsenal RLYPWR WBFS" - I believe it is ntsc. Either way, Neogamma can patch the region. Like I said, Google is your friend. That file size is posted as being "3472 MB" in size. Windows reports (both "size" and "size on disk" are the same,) 4.37 GB (4,699,979,776 bytes.) I believe that's the correct size of a Wii DVD... Hope this helps someone. Any further (relevant) info to come as well is much appreciated. :-)
Ok, I figured out something else o_O. If the file name has "invalid" characters (ie. Msdos displays a "?" Instead of the character, in this case Japanese characters,) remove them from the file / folder names. I removed all the Japanese characters from the file / folder names for LTAA, and it will now read from the iso image, and WBFS Manager had no issues transfering the file to my WBFS drive! :-D
Also, while Wii's play NGC disks, it would appear WBFSManager won't properly xfer those to USB like Wii games... Seems to wants to read them (Prolly bc they're Nintendo,) but it doesn't display the disk name in the list on the right, and transfering it "supposedly) takes 3 seconds, says "done," but nothing is listed on the left. Don't know why, unless "encoding" Wii disks is different than NGC. In that case, it's not possible.

please note
Don't ask me for any files of any sort. I will NOT give them out. As I said before, Google' yer friend, go don't be shy, it don't bite.
I am transferring files of disks I own, deleted the ones that were a test download. The reason being, my internal Wii DVD won't read disks, except Cooking Mama, and the like... Ones that came with Wii in box. Tried b/n disks, copies, even replaced the DVD drive... Still won't read disk. This BEFORE any softmods, and even afterwards. If anyone here knows what else I can try would be appreciated. Tia.BTW, this was bought 2nd hand this way... No clue how it got that way. :-(