Adding Game to WBFS drive, Says it completed, but game not on list

Nov 16, 2011 at 4:06 PM
Edited Nov 16, 2011 at 8:30 PM

So this is my story:

First some stats: running windows 7 X86, using most up to date WBFS Mgr, have a 1 TB hard drive with a large percentage being a partitioned WBFS drive.

So I'm trying to add games to my WBFS drive, which already has like 40 games on it which are working fine. When I try to add games, I get a Windows Pop-up stating something to the effect that my WBFS drive (L:\ on my external hard drive) is not a valid drive and gives me the option to format. I close the popup window. During this time I do not notice anything funny going on with WBFS. After a reasonable amount of time, WBFS Mgr shows that it has successfully added the game to the disk. However, the game does not show up in the list of games shown on my drive in WBFS Mgr. Any ideas about what could be going on and, more importantly, how to fix this problem?

Thanks for any advice.

Update: The Windows popup states: You must format this drive prior to using it. Also it only seems to be happening with games that start with the letter "c". Weird, right?

Dec 25, 2011 at 10:05 PM

Do you have a fix for this yet? i have the problem and it is really aggravating.

Dec 30, 2011 at 4:27 PM
reptilephantom wrote:

Do you have a fix for this yet? i have the problem and it is really aggravating.

My fix:

1. Copy all games to another drive.

2. Reformat WBFS partition to Fat32 partition.

3. Put games back on original drive (the now Fat32 Partitioned drive).

This solved the problem and decreased loading time considerably.

Jan 25, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Nice posting.thanks for sharing your knowledge.

mobile price india

laptop price india

Nokia Mobile Price List

Samsung Mobile Price List

Micromax Mobile Price List

Blackberry Mobile Price List

website worth calculator