USB Loader GX

May 8, 2011 at 4:24 AM

I am having trouble with my wii playing games that have been transferred to my HD from my PC. The Wii recognizes the game box & the name title of the game but when I click play from the spinning disc it simply retreats to the main menu. I can however, copy a hard disc from my wii to the USB HD & it plays perfectly. I am using USB Loader GX. 

Jul 2, 2011 at 7:06 AM

I have this same exact problem. someone please answer this guy and help us! thanks and much apprecated. will be waiting for a response

Jul 3, 2011 at 6:30 AM

Best thing is to make sure the games your downloading are actually ISO files instead of something else. In some cases WBFS can extract from a ZIP file but myself i chose to do so before hand. If the game is just back loaded its is more then likly not a game or a bad copy of the game. If it happens with them all you may want to try reformatting the HDD use the WBFS manager again. I know Piracy is illegal and all but now a days who dose not do it? Beyond the point try reformatting and see if that works. Also if you can give me some information on where you got the game or something of that sort ill see if i can figure out the problem. I use the exact same usb loading program so if its a setting i may be able to get you a better solutions. ALSO NOTE: If you playing a PAL version game you must go into the setting in your usb loading program and FORCE NTSC, This will fix most problems of the color and sound Origin. Hope this helped and i look forward to helping more.

Nurotic

Jul 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM

same problem here