Black screen of death...

Jul 22, 2010 at 8:07 AM
Edited Jul 22, 2010 at 8:09 AM
So i looked around the site for this specifically and didn't EXACTLY find what i was looking for and tried my hand at google.. no luck. I don't exactly know what a tf or partition or whatever it is you all are talking about either :/ I had just started doing this recently.
I downloaded Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, used the manager to get it on the 32gb sd card i have, plugged it into my wii and downloaded album arts and etc. When i click on the game to play it, the screen goes black... for a very long time and doesn't do anything... So after about 5 minutes, i turn the wii off. the game is 3.57GBs, and it says i have 12 plays, but all 12 plays, the screen goes black. Is this just a very long loading screen? The wiimote stays on during these times and doesn't lose connection... Other people say they see the wiimote screen to use the strap, i don't even get this screen; Just instant black death D:<
Any help/ideas? I believe i have everything downloaded correctly.
Edit: When i click the game to start, it says i get an error; so it loads the game without cheats??