wbfs files for wii

Jun 25, 2010 at 5:43 PM

I have obviously figured how to add ISO to my hard drive for my wii and it works great however I have downloaded wii games in wbfs format and the manager doesnt see them. Question is how do I add wbfs games to the wbfs formatted hard drive? Why doesnt it recognize this format if its already formatted for it? I would like to not have to download larger iso file but rather download smaller files in wbfs format.

Derrick

Jul 2, 2010 at 11:45 AM
I wonder how to transfer WBFS files as well.
Jul 2, 2010 at 11:45 AM
I wonder how to transfer WBFS files as well.
Jul 2, 2010 at 6:43 PM

I have the same question for the above quoted... Any help someone...? I did see your post at another site with a reply but If I have my drive already formatted with WBFS 3.0 and I try a different program will I lose all that is on my drive if I reformat to use a different program..?

Jul 3, 2010 at 1:22 AM

I used wii back up manager you basically have to transfer the wbfs file back to ISO so the wbfs manager will recognize this all is crazy to me being as i said in my last post about wbfs but thats how you have to do it  simply add all your wbfs files to wii back up manager then hit the transfer tab and it will list ISO as an option covert all your files back to ISO then add them to your wbfs fornmatted hd