I recently entered the wonderful world of WBFS and hooking up a USB drive to my WII.
I have done the following:
1) Connected my USB disk (160GB for those who are interested) and selected it in WBFS manager. Then formatted the disk (which went really fast)
2) After that transferred some games from ISO on my Windows XP PC to the USB disk
3) Connected my USB disk to Wii
4) Started an USB loader (used USB GX and also another one)
5) On the WII I got the message my disk was not formatted and had to be formatted, ok so I formatted the disk (also really fast)
6) After that saved a couple of my WII games via the DVD drive to the USB disk
Now when I plug in the USB disk to the PC I can see the games I uploaded via WBFS manager, but not the ones I uploaded via the WII
When I plug the USB disk to the WII I can see the games I copied from the DVD drive but not the ones from WBFS manager
Can anyone tell me what I should do? Are there some hidden expert settings in WBFS manager which shows all the WBFS partitions on the disk?