Hard Drive Partition Help Please

May 7, 2010 at 2:35 AM
Edited May 7, 2010 at 2:35 AM

I have a 1T HDD ... It has 2 partitions one has iso's one has movies i need more room for iso's..... so how do i undo the "movie" partition ?

ps: the "movie" partiton is 35 gigs...

If you answer this i will give you my first born son...

Jun 7, 2010 at 11:19 PM

No son please ! ^^

You don't need to delete your movie partition to get more games on your HDD. Just delete the movies to free the space.

Usb loaders can now read Fat32 and NTFS partitions too. So put your iso games into the movie partition.

You only have to switch between the partitions on the usb loaders before loading the chosen game.

Usb Loader GX and Configurable usb Loader have this switch function into their last reviews.

You may have to recompress your Iso's in other file format like .wbfs (or split them if they are larger than 4 Gb in Fat32)

Jun 8, 2010 at 8:57 PM

agreed. I myself am switching to using NTFS formatted drive with the loader in order to avoid the hassle of conversions and disk management.

Sep 13, 2010 at 9:05 AM

So, I just want to share the helpful information with you, and I will not want you give me your son. ^_^

I used partition my hard drive through built-in disk management, maybe you know how boring the operations are! Hah, I found the more efficient way to partition my hard drive--through the 3rd software called Partition Assistant.

This software also has free edition named Partition Assistant Home Edition, you can experience its superiority in advance.

Hope this information can help you.

Sep 25, 2010 at 8:35 AM

Today I found a detail article about the operation--Guidelines on how to Partition a hard drive in windows by Creating, Deleting, Formatting and Resizing Partition. I have read it, I think it is helpful for you, go and read it.